Monday, November 10, 2014

Montreal Wedding: Sofitel Romance

HI,
Don't panic as I have been MIA for way too long. Wedding season has come to an end and I can finally sit here in front of my computer and bombard you with beautiful images from some of our recent weddings!

Here's the first one. This couple was so sweet to work with. Both living in Vancouver, I didn't see them until about a week before the wedding, but through our Skype calls and daily emails, I felt i had known them forever. Take a look at Estelle and Chris's gorgeous wedding at the beautiful Sofitel Hotel here in Montreal.

Beautiful Images taken by Badger Photography
To Book us for your wedding, call us at 514-884-3418 or email us directly at info@principalplanner.com


Wedding Planning and Design: Principal Planner {azar jazestani events}
Florals: Fleurs Des Jardins
Rentals: Celebrations
Lighting: Industry Events
Venue: Sofitel Montreal
Stationary: Tartine paperie

A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment